Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Who Won on Big Brother?

Posted by Marilyn_Sue (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 19, 13 at 16:34

Of course I fell asleep trying to watch Big Brother. I saw who the two final ones were, but fell asleep and missed the main part! Did anyone watch it who can tell me?

Thank You.

Sue

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Who Won on Big Brother?

Andy the self confessed back stabbing, floater.

I've never missed a season and have always had a favorite, but not this time. It will be interesting to hear the reaction of the ones that lost their jobs over racial and other disgusting comments.

o

Thank you Matti.

Sue

o

This was a stupid season. I didn't like anyone but Allisa and she did get the America's choice award of $25,000. I hope the rest see their racist selves on tape and learn they no longer have jobs. I didn't like Andy either.

o

I don't think Amanda has a clue about what a horrible bully she is and I think that is how her real life is too since she was still being that way last night. I do feel sorry for poor McCray if he goes to live with her. She is probably done with him though.

I didn't have a favorite either I was not able to get into it as well as past seasons. Andy floated and lied his way through, but Gina Marie and Spencer were not much better.

I was hoping that they would go more into the reactions to the racist comments. I could not believe that jerk Jeremy only concern and comments were about Helens tears, I guess he didn't learn anything about his horrid behavior and treatment of the others. He is a disgrace to his Native Tribe. I am surprised that they have not spoken out.

o

I didn't watch it, and have never watched it, but I'd say we've all won, because its over.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here