SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tami_ohio

Christmas Card Exchange signup

tami_ohio
9 years ago

Yep, it's that time again! It seems like this past year has just flown by. I wanted to get this started, before we leave for a couple of weeks. I will have some internet this weekend, but will be very busy. I/we, are taking part in a knitting get together from another forum I am on, then from there we are heading for MI. That is when I will be off line the most. I can check in by phone, but I have no idea if any of the campgrounds will have internet to get on with the computer. I may keep a paper list going this year. We will see how many sign up while we are on the road.

Same rules as in the past. For those new to the KT, or for those who perhaps have not joined us in the past this is the way it works.

I have a sign up period from now until the week of Thanksgiving (USA Thanksgiving). Anyone can sign up, not just here in the USA. I will then divide the list into groups of approximately 10 people each. You must send cards to those on the list in which your name appears. If you wish to send to anyone else after that, you may do so. Please try to have them in the mail by the end of the first week of Dec. so they may be received in time to decorate with them and enjoy them before Christmas. If you celebrate the season in any way, you may join us! Please remember that mail from the US to Canada takes at least 7 days. Mail from here to Europe/Australia takes at least 14 days. Cards may be store bought, hand made, and or post cards. If you would like to sign up, please send me an email thru my page with your screen name, your real name, your snail mail address and the email address you wish me to contact you with. Please note: I WILL NOT SHARE YOUR ADDRESSES WITH ANYONE WHO DOES NOT SIGN UP!

Go!

tami

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County