SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
schoolhouse_gw

Elder Beerman and Goodwill

schoolhouse_gw
11 years ago

I shopped at Elder Beerman this afternoon and got some good deals. As I was checking out, the cashier said she wanted to remind me of their special program going on now through Sept. 29th, where for every item of clothing you bring into the store OR to Goodwill, you get a 25% off coupon! Say what? I told her I had just dropped off a big bag of t-shirts to the Goodwill store on the way to EB. She said the guy should have given me the coupons, well all he asked is if I wanted the receipt. Dang! You know what she did? she gave me 25% off two of the sweaters I bought anyway, wasn't that nice of her? A Calvin Klein sweatshirt jacket thing she said wasn't included in the deal. I'm not sure why. Maybe because it wasn't on sale. Then she told me, "If I were you, I'd go right back over to Goodwill and get those coupons".

I made her repeat, "one coupon for every item of clothing". How can that be? I had alot of t-shirts in that bag! Well, I decided there wasn't really anything else I saw that I wanted to buy at EB, so passed on going back for the coupons. The lady also said she was going to phone Goodwill and remind them they should be offering them. I bet anything employees wouldn't cater to counting all the clothes in the bags right? Thought I'd pass the info along in case you shop EB.

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Koura Remodeling
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Virginia's Top Choice for Reliable General Contractors