Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone Else Here a Fan of "Sloggers"?

Posted by kfca37 (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 14, 12 at 15:08

These have to be the most comfortable casual shoes I have ever owned. Technically I guess they're meant for gardening, but I wear them everywhere since I bought my first pair 3 years ago. I purchased them at a full-line local nursery, but when I went back to get another two pair, the store only carried them in a powder blue for women, & I again wanted navy---actually I really wanted black, but they only offer that color for men for some reason. Anyway I found they still offer navy on their internet store, so I have two pair ordered from them coming soon. I believe the price, even with shipping, is about equal to buying retail locally, or at least very close. Frankly I don't care, just happy I found what I wanted. Did comment that they should add Black to their line.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone Else Here a Fan of "Sloggers"?

I recently bought a pair of Sloggers Gardening Boots. I found them locally, they were reasonable priced, and they are made in the USA! I had been reading about them on line, and opted to go up to the next size, since I usually like to wear heavier socks in them. They are nice and comfy and easy to get on and off. I got RED ones at a friends suggestion, and I just love them.

o

I had to do a google to see what they look like a lot of sites and they do look comfortable

o

Buy a man's shoe. Make it two sizes smaller than what you wear--size 5 in men's is similar to a lady's size 7. For instance.

o

I have two pair of Sloggers a green pair and a red pair. I have had them for a few years. I can't say they are comfortable for me. Plus I always have to wear socks with them. I only use them in the garden when it is very muddy. I too got them locally and they were really cheap.

Sue

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here