SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cynic_gw

Never had a Taco Omelet before

cynic
11 years ago

The other day I was at my favorite little breakfast restaurant and they had a special going on a taco omelet. The waitress said you'll love it, I guarantee it. Hey, when this sincere lady guarantees something you gotta take her word for it! And she was right. I did like it.

Normally I'm not much on mixing things for the sake of mixing them. Taco pizza? No. Not really into them. But this was very good. Didn't think about it until I started eating it that I'm supposed to avoid heavily spiced foods for a while but it was very mild. You could doctor it up if you want. That's the kind of options I like. Put the condiments on after, don't force everyone to have to deal with your favorite bottled sauces.

Anyway, I also liked the way they served it. Just the meat and cheese went into the eggs. On the side were tomatoes, olives, onions and lettuce. Salsa and sour cream on the side along with toast and a big plate of hash browns. Put it together how you want.

Excellent breakfast. I hope they have that special often. She said it was the second time they offered it and it sold out the first time.

Comments (11)