Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
And speaking just about speaking....

Posted by OnAHolliday (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 28, 12 at 13:53

Ain't much speaking goin' on this Friday!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: And speaking just about speaking....

I have lost my voice so I can't even if I want to LOL

I are sick. cough cough sneeze (I covered my mouth)

o

I'm picturing little fingers coughing, leaving you unable to type.
I'm just a little nervous that I'm being a thread killer! :o

o

I'll save you from being a thread killer! Not much happening around here, been to the store, etc. the usual ho hum.

o

Feel better RC!!

o

I just spent an hour with a PITA client who insisted on relaying TMI about his kidney problems and bleeding rectum. I wanted to rip my ears off and now I've got a splitting headache. Happy Friday. UGH

o

Happy TGIF, everybody! Not much news here except I got a new server cabinet for my dining room which I love.

What have you been doing OnAHolliday?

o

I've been stuffing my face and socializing :o)

o

Fighting a pinched nerve in my shoulder. Just had the tens unit on it for about 4 hours. Pain is not good as I can only take tylenol.

o

Started with a nice rain this morning. Did some grocery shopping, ate lunch and took a nap. Sure have been a slug today.

How was your day OAH? And not to worry about that thread killer title...I can challenge you for that position. lol

BTW, my son and his family moved to Woodstock, GA; are you familiar with that part of the state? They are loving it there after living in the Phoenix area for so long.

o

Granlan my nephew and family and now my brother and wife are moving to Woodstock . Nephew has been there for about 6 years now and loves it.

june

o

Hi granlan, it's wonderful to see you! Woodstock is a very nice (my opinion) suburb of Atlanta. It's far enough up I-575 to maintain a rural flavor while metropolitan enough for all of the usual stores etc... It is a bit like having your cake and eating it too!

Always good to see one of the Texas Trinity. ;)

o

There's a Woodstock NW of Chicago -- home to Long Grove Confectionery (yum chocolates).

o

June, what a small world it can be. :)

Chisue, I could handle visiting that home of chocolate. yum

OAH, thanks for your description of Woodstock...it does sound charming. I've only seen pictures of their lovely home and neighborhood..hope to visit in the near future.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here