SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jannie_gw

Things are looking up

jannie
11 years ago

Just wanted my KT friends to know, your prayers have been heard and G*d is answering in His own way. Regarding my kidnapped grand-niece. Her mother fled with her from New York to Pennsylvania. They've been located but the child's mother does not want to return to New York. She seems overwhelmed by it all, she phoned her own mother and knows she won't get away with it. My sister( the child's Grandmother) says her lawyer is in talks with a family court judge. I'll let all know what happens. My daughter made up with her boyfriend and moved back in with him. She told me the whole story of their fight, apparently started because she got drunk and blacked out. She's vowed never to drink again. Good for her! I cannot handle alcohol myself, and my Mom was an alcoholic, so it seems genetic. Anyway, daughter's boyfriend is away for the next week on business, so both will have time to think over their future. And finally, I had my third arm surgery and it's healing. Went to the surgeon and he wants me to keep the pressure bandage on for at least 2 more weeks. Thank you for your prayers!

Comments (8)