Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
The getting out was the worst part!

Posted by glenda_al (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 19, 12 at 12:40

Air temp was 57, but water was a warm 85! Worst part was getting out with a breeze going!

At least we had a great workout!

What have you done, today, exercise wise??

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: The getting out was the worst part!

Glenda you make me miss my pool soooo much!
I love the little swimming lady she is adorable.

o

Nothing yet but tonight is my core/balance class and that is a B... of a workout.

o

I waxed my car. Whew!

o

I put Finn in the stroller and walked 7 blocks to the park. I chased he around the play area and watched while he climbed and slid down slides. After we were worn out, I pushed the stroller 7 blocks back home. Chasing after an almost 2 yr old is the best exercise.

o

My girlfriend and I hiked through a woods and over a trail in a field for about an hour this morning. We were hunting for teasel pods plus getting our exercise. The exercise part was great but we didn't find any teasel! We use it to make natural Christmas decorations.
Joann

o

I rode my bike to work. Then worked, and finally rode back home. Not sure yet, what else is going to happen. Kinda tired right now.

Moni

o

Does walking the isles of a big Sam's Club count? :)

Sue

o

Does washing the car & getting wet count?

o

I took my recyclables in,and went to the 99 cent store.I thought the cart was going to get away from me when i brought it to the car to load it up.That would have been a pretty picture!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NOT
Kathi

o

Went to a weight lifting class. I normally go to the weight lifting class and then zumba but I skipped zumba tonight. Not I feel guilty. Guess I should have gone.

o

next to none! thuink i've got a bug...(does running to the bathroom count?? lol)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here