SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
caroline94535

Sam says he needs more press time

caroline94535
9 years ago

Sam was helping me count up the numbers of Harry's photos posted compared to the numbers of Sam's photos.

I told him that the life of the "second child," (or as I call him "the red-headed step child,") is always overshadowed by the first child and to get over himself.

He did not find that an acceptable answer, so to appease my #2 puppy, here's Sam headed off on a hunting adventure with his papa.

That beard is always wet, and usually stinky. He does not appreciate the daily ritual of "washing your face." He squints up his eyes and groans the entire time I'm washing his face and beard with his own warm washcloth.

Ungrateful little whippersnapper! LOL

Of course, I love Sam and give him the same care as Harry gets. Harry does not like Sam and Sam is not sweet to Harry. He has learned however that if Harry is sad, momma is sad, and when momma is sad, Sam is sadder.

They won't hunt together; they don't play together. They rarely go outside together unless Wes or I am with them.

They don't fight, but Sam does try to bully Harry, and that's when I step in. I can be an intimidating mama bear when I need to be.

This post was edited by caroline on Mon, Sep 15, 14 at 12:24

Comments (12)