Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
One week to Go!!!

Posted by samkaren (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 30, 12 at 11:36

Next Saturday (6th) is the big art fest! I am so excited and nervous. They are expecting about 50,000 people to attend so I am hoping to sell lots of my art work. I just put the finishing touchs on my last painting so I am ready to go. For the fest I have (40) 8x10s; (20) 11x14s and (20) 18x24s. I also have over 100 Spirograph greeting cards made. For every purchase they will receive a free packet of cards.

Wish me luck and next Sunday I will let you know how it went!

SamKaren
your resident DJ

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: One week to Go!!!

I do wish you the best. Take a deep breath and a calming cup of tea. You will be fine.

o

Good Luck! Your artwork is fantastic, so you should do very well. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

o

That's am impressive body of work. Good luck, hope you sell lots!

o

Good luck, sweetie--and have a good time while you're at it. Just MHO, but I am more apt to buy something from a happy, talkative seller than one that sits on their a$$ acting bored by the whole weekend. So no matter how nervous you are--don't show it!

o

Thanks. Patti I'm just nervous because I have never been to this fest before. I've heard a lot about it though. Once I am there and set up I will be fine. Temps are supposed to be 53 degrees, sunny but at least no rain (for now). Will dress warm and have a thermos with me. DH is going to drop me off and then go home. No sense in him sitting there for 8 hours.

Oh...my other strategy is if they buy a large painting I will throw in a free 8x10.
SamKaren
your resident DJ

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here