Don't forget "Survivor" tonight!

Posted by sleeperblues (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 18, 13 at 9:14

Looks to be interesting, as always.

Here is a link that might be useful: Blood vs. Water

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Don't forget "Survivor" tonight!

Thanks for the reminder. I'd forgotten all about it. I see it's on for 90 minutes.

Shirley

o

WE will watch it, but are not happy how the show has been going these last few seasons~~I just do not like bringing back past contestants and now their family/friends UGH!

o

ditto YogaLady!

o

Another, ditto YogaLady.....I'm usually excited about watching but this season, something is lacking...No one seems to be getting excited, maybe it's running it's course.....

o

I am not excited about this season at all. I'm so tired of returning players. There has to be some fresh new faces out there wanting to play the game.

o

Not excited but I'll watch. AGT is more exciting to me...the finale.

o

It's had a good run, but it's getting old now. There is only so much you can do with the show..

o

Great TV night for a change!

o

I'll watch also, but feel just like everyone else, not thrilled, downright pissed they are bringing back returning players yet again.

They really, really need to stop doing that, or their fan base will definitely take a hit. Truth be known, it probably already has.

Let's hope Colton gets sent home tonight, that would be one redeeming thing about this season, haha.

Think he will act like the biggest @ss on the planet like he did the last time?

o

it went really fast...nope won't tell anything else!!

o

I loved it! Some great twists, should be a good season. I think Rupert definitely didn't think that initial move out.

o

I loved it, too!

o

Forget my previous post about not being excited for this season. I enjoyed the episode and look forward to the season!!

I'd like to see the person who was voted off tonight, kick butt at redemption and get back in the game.

Colton and his crocodile tears! Looks as though he can only make nice for one episode.

o

I thought it was surprisingly good. Some definite surprises. Looking forward to seeing more

o

I enjoyed it, but don't like that Rupert is on Redemption Island--that was a mistake. I hope he gets back in the game.

o

I liked the twists better than I thought I would. Let's see, Colton is still an ass, haha,

I hope Marissa kicks butt on redemption and sends Rupert home. Seriously, I liked him the first time around, didn't like him much at all on good vs. evil, he just plain needs to go.

I don't know that Mr. Football will be around too long. He'll be kept for his strength but that's it. He was getting annoying last night.

I think Katie should have been voted out not Marissa.

o

enjoyed it

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here