Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Today's Trivia Quiz!

Posted by jasdip (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 18, 12 at 8:17

Matti, got yesterday's question right!!!

40% of women do something everyday...that men say they dislike A LOT....what is it?

Wear too much perfume.

Today's question was on the radio.....
What is the #1 thing left behind in motel/hotel rooms?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Today's Trivia Quiz!

shoes

o

Phone chargers

o

Coats.

o

Another vote for phone and laptop chargers

o

books and magazines

o

I've heard several times it's the electronics chargers. Cell phones/PDAs, etc. If you ever need one, stop by a motel and ask. They'll usually give them to you.

o

I always leave my nightgown on the hook on the back of the bathroom door. I wear it into the bathroom to take a shower, then put on a robe or wrap myself in a towel. When I check the bathroom for anything left behind, the door is open and I don't see the nightgown.

I also leave behind my shampoo.

So my first guess is nightgown (or pj's) and my second guess is shampoo.

o

Dirty laundry

o

I agreee with chargers

Inevitably, at one of our conferences, they're left behind. That, and people leave them at home, but need them while at the conference. Should be standard issue in meeting rooms! to have and to keep there for the next group.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here