Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Has Anybody Heard From?

Posted by gemini40 (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 7, 12 at 6:24

I was thinking this am about Mary (Phoggie) I think that's what her name was. She is the lady that lost her husband and sold her home and was moving back to a town where her family all lives.
She was going to be building a new home but for the time being she was going to share a home with a friend.
I would love to know how she is doing these days.

june

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Has Anybody Heard From?

She may not be here but she is over on the Kitchen Forum asking kitchen planning questions. She's missing her husband during the process but people over there are really helping her out so she's in good hands.

o
RE: Has Anybody Heard From?

glad to her plans are going ahead...btw the how to sites are awesome...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here