Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A blonde with a toddler at the mall

Posted by lazypup (lazypup@yahoo.com) on
Fri, Sep 28, 12 at 5:47

A young blonde is walking through the mall leading a small toddler and the baby's pampers are so full they are literally dragging on the sidewalk...

A woman eases up and casually says, "Don't you think its about time to change that babies diaper?"

The blonde says, "No, according to the box those are good for up to 12 to 24lbs"

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A blonde with a toddler at the mall

GROAN

o

GROSS, but funny!

o

Yes, it's funny, but here we go again.

o

Oh my.... leave it to a blonde!

o

Guy pulls up behind a blonde at a traffic light & says,
"You gotta help me!
I have to get these 2 chimps to the zoo, & my van is overheating.
Here's $20 for gas, just take them to the zoo & thanks a million".

next day the zoo calls; no chimps.

Guy is frantic...
& then he sees the blonde & the chimps in her convertible.

He pulls up & hollers
"Hey!
I thought you were going to take those chimps to the zoo!"

She says,
"Well, I *did* take them to the zoo.
We had so much fun we're going to Sea World today."

o

I think these jokes are demeaning. They are aimed at women and portray them as stupid and clueless. I don't condone ridiculing anyone based on their gender or appearance.

Why is it okay to pick on blonde women and not people of color?

There -- I said it, and I really do have a sense of humor.

o

Jokes are demeaning when they ridicule a group that struggles for parity in an environment in which some other group has unfair leverage.

Just as sexual harrassment doesn't apply to a secretary chasing her boss around the desk, blonde jokes, like Aggie jokes, don't victimize an already victimized class.

I've never heard of a blonde who feels persecuted for his/her blondness,
never heard of an Aggie who feels like he/she is less intelligent than the average person.

As Miss Clairol might say, "lighten up"!

o

Here is a smart blonde joke to make all blondes feel better!

A blonde walks into a bank in New York City and asks for the loan officer. She's going to Europe for two weeks and needs to borrow $5,000. The bank officer says the bank will need some kind of security for the loan, so the blonde hands over the keys to a new Mercedes-Benz SL 500. She has the title, and everything checks out. The bank agrees to accept the car collateral for the loan. An employee of the bank drives the Benz into the bank's underground garage and parks it there.

The bank's president and its officers all enjoy a good laugh at the blonde for using a $110,000 Benz as collateral against a $5,000 loan. Two weeks later, the blonde returns. She repays the $5,000 and the interest, which comes to $15.41.

The loan officer says, "Miss, we are happy to have had your business, and this transaction worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out and found that you're a multimillionaire. What puzzles us is, why would you bother to borrow $5,000?" The blonde replies, "Where else in New York City can I park my car for two weeks for only $15.41 and expect it to be there when I return?"

o

How can you tell a real blonde from a bottle blonde?

answer: Tell a blonde joke

If they complain its a bottle job,,,it will go right over the head of a real blonde.....LOL

o

Women do, and have, struggled for parity with men in our society. Jokes like this promote a demeaning stereotype of women. None of these jokes really need to feature a dumb blonde woman. They would be equally as amusing if the first joke simply said "some parents were walking in the mall" or "A guy pulls up behind another guy" or even "A woman walks into a bank".

PS: Miss Clairol doesn't exist any more. It's simply Clairol.

o

I grew up in the 50's/60's with the "dumb Polack" jokes. It was hurtful when I was a little kid. I found out when I was 58 that I was never Polish (Russian/Austrian). My brother and I still laugh about those jokes years after. Now that I'm a grown-up -- AND BLONDE!!! -- I LOVE the "blonde" jokes BECAUSE I AM a grown-up and don't have to deal with being an insecure little kid anymore. I grew up. My brother did too. And I LOVE your joke, dmickey !

o

I'm glad you're grown up too!
Never be insecure again. :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here