Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Good Morning!!!

Posted by OnAHolliday (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 29, 12 at 4:33

Hey, it's a little after 4:00 (eastern) and I'm listening to this huge sounding owl, waiting for the sun to show up (it's always late). Anyway, since it seems that I'm the only one around at the moment I thought I would take the opportunity to send out the subject line's "Good Morning".

In a few hours the most beautiful girl in the world will wake up and we will wander off to the International Food Market in Smyrna. Don't have a clue what we will buy but it's usually a few perishables to be used today, a few dry good/keepable things and a few novelty items just for the fun of it.

This afternoon Georgia faces it's first "real" opponent, Tennessee. I guess I need to crank up the grill for that one?

In any case, before I get too long winded and verbose.. A sincere and big fat smiling GOOD MORNING to you, yes YOU! :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Good Morning!!!

Good morning to you as well. I was awake at 4 am too. Turned on the TV did a little reading and now I am going out to Dunkin Donuts getting a couple of cups of coffee and then I am ready to start my day.
That Ga. v Tenn. sounds like a good one. Have several relatives in Ga. so I will be cheering them on.
You all have a great day.

June

o

Good morning June, have a great cuppa at Dunkin!

o

I'll thoroughly enjoy that coffee OAH, it is raining here in Boston today.

o

Boston is beautiful regardless of the weather, you're a very lucky lady!

o

I don't even know what 4 or 5 or 6 or 7 or......am is!

o

Talk about a day late and a dollar short! I just saw your post from early this morning. Hope you had a great time on your Saturday adventure. Not sure how UGA game ended because SOMEBODY keeps switching channels on me!!

o
RE: Good Mornnnning!!!

Poor patti!

o

It was in the 90s here in the greater Sacramento, CA, area today. Glad that it's now nighttime so it will cool off when the Delta breeze kicks in.

Sad day around here, though -- it was 18 years ago today that my brother died. He was only 38 - way too young.

o

Georgia ended up beating Tennessee but it wasn't the spankin' I was hoping for. It's gonna be tough next week.

I'm already due for another good morning Patti. It's still a little bit early for that though I guess?

o

Good Sunday morning! I'm glad I'm not the only early riser! A couple of my neighbors have a curious interest in my sleeping habits. What's that about? Early to bed and early to rise - always have.

o

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

o

Good Sunday morning from me, too!!!

I've got 2 loaves of bread rising this morning.

I might or might not go out, I'm kind of wanting to just stay in and putter around, and put a roast beef in the oven for dinner. It's a cool and rainy day today.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here