Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Just recalling a funny incident from my past

Posted by lazypup (lazypup@yahoo.com) on
Mon, Sep 3, 12 at 1:06

A few years ago when I was living in Pensacola, Fla I had occassion to go the the Baptist Hospital in Pensacola.

My friend and I entered the hospital and boarded an elevator to go to the third floor. While waiting for everyone to board the elevator I happened to look up and someone had removed a service panel in the elevator car ceiling exposing a small exhaust fan similar to the type we have in the bathroom.

You could see the little fan blade spinning and I commented.."I don't think that liitle propeller is gonna be big enough to lift this whole load".

With that,,there was a huge woman standing by the door, she glanced up and screamed,,,"Let me out" so someone hit the button to open the door and she made a mad dash out of the elevator.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Just recalling a funny incident from my past

I can just picture that!!!! LOL!!!!
Eileen

o

Too funny, but I should have waited until morning to read with my cuppa coffee! LOL

o

That's hilarious!

o

So funny!!

o

That is so funny!
Quite a while ago my DD and I were in renewing our drivers licenses and jokingly said we had better start memorizing the eye chart.
The woman behind us got really upset and said she had a horrible time with memorization and she left.
Poor woman.

o

oh lazypup that is funny.

o

Lazypup, too funny.

Carol, that poor woman! Can't believe she went home to study the eye chart.

o

I probably would have been right behind her :o)

o

Thanks for the laughs, Lazypup and Carol!

I think we better keep y'all out of any TSA lines though.

o

chisue - your comment should come with a LOL warning. I have coffee dribbling down my shirt. Not a good look.

o

What's a "TSA line"??

o j, O.K.?

o

TSA is rumored to stand for Thousands Standing Around, but the gubmint insists it means Transportation Security Administration. (I guess they are in charge of employing the Thousands who Stand Around.)

o

Thanks, chisue.

As for the gubmint running the mint .. are you sure?

I heard that your dollars are "Federal Reserve Notes", made by and owned by the Federal Reserve Bank.

Would that be an urban myth, do ya figger?

o j

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here