Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Have you ever had a horrible very bad no good day?

Posted by glenda_al (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 7, 12 at 22:41

I sure did, today!

arghhhhhh, but tomorrow will be better, I feel sure :o)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Have you ever had a horrible very bad no good day?

I am so sorry, it will be a better day tomorrow!

o

Everyone has those days.

Even in Australia.

o

Story of my life..I thought it was "normal"!! lol

o

Of course. That's when you're happy to climb into bed, go to sleep and welcome a new day. Sorry to hear you had such a crummy day. May tomorrow be a great one.

o

Don't tell me you had another bad lunch out!

Climbing under the covers and flipping on the TV ends that kind of day for me.

o

Unfortunately it happens. It's very upsetting, though. Tomorrow will be better and by the weekend all will be wonderful! ;)
Eileen

o

lol...yes i did...left a couple of packages at wal mart in those darn sack dispenser thingy so have to go back today and see if they were held, sigh! usually i turn them around and double check but of course didn't this time!

o

Oh yes. Friday, April 17, 2005. My cousin was there and witnessed the whole thing...or rather one thing after another after another after another, and actually found that book and sent it to me. Lol I had it all written down somewhere but for the life of me, I can't remember where it is...but it all started with stepping in cat puke on my way to the shower in the morning. Flat tire, lost cell phone, bee sting, sick dog, broken tv, and many other things...oh, it just went on and on. It was a series of bad things. Just one of those things would have made a bad day, but there were like....TEN of them. All in one day. But, in the end....nothing was fatal, nothing was irreversable, nothing was totally devistating. Looking back, I had to ask..."WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ALL ABOUT????!!!"
Now, when I have a "bad day", comparing it to that one, I consider myself lucky. It's all about perspective.

o

oh yes, more than I can count! Hope today is better for you Glenda. Satine

o

Yes, but the good days seem to balance out the bad.

o

Sorry you had a stinker of a day. I remember the day we went from having four cars to having one car in one day! Fortunately all due to breakdowns, not accidents, so you have to count your blessings. By the time I got a call that #3 had broken down, there was nothing left to do but laugh.

o

Yep, had one Monday. No reason, just in a bad mood funk. Hope today is better for you.

o

Hope you have a better day today, Glenda!

o

Yes. The WORST day of my life was April 10th 2010 when my daughter was killed.

o

Oh, yeah. Not as horrible as Jamie's, Alisande's, Carol's, Wanda's and many others' bad bad days.

I'm sorry you had such a bad bad day, I hope today is better!

o

And YES, today is much better

o

So glad to hear that.

o

We have to have some bad times to appreciate the good ones!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here