SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sheilajoyce_gw

The Shower

sheilajoyce_gw
11 years ago

The countdown to the wedding officially starts this weekend. My sister, SIL and I are heading off to the Los Angeles bridal shower tomorrow for my future DIL. My sister and I coordinated to buy four place settings of their dishes so that they could have company for dinner right away. I also bought her a cute lime green apron with red cherries and red trim, and some French cast iron skillets that people love on the Cooking site which they found at Tuesday Morning. The apron and skillets and a manicure set will be packaged in a black tote with silver sequins spelling out BRIDE on both sides. She and my son love to cook.

The bride says many invitees are on vacation, our daughter included. August seems to be the big vacation month around here and none of us were given fair warning to change plans in time. We will meet the bride's sister and new niece for the first time too. The friend who introduced them, who is a professional chef, is preparing the brunch. It will be a two hour drive, so we hope we don't have any traffic problems. One month to go for the wedding and counting....

Comments (3)