Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Oh what a wonderful day!

Posted by phoggie (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 11, 13 at 21:29

I have lived in my new house for 5 months and today was the first day ALL of my children, their spouses, and my grandchildren were able to come at the same time! We spent the day eating, visiting, laughing, taking pictures, making ice cream and catching up on each other. Every day I thank God for blessing me with such a wonderful family

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Oh what a wonderful day!

I agree, anytime all of one's family is together under the same roof, it is a wonderful day! Happy that it happened for you.

o

Fantastic day! You are blessed!

o

we only seem to make once a year now, sigh...(and that's with 3 kids in town)

o

Phoggie, you are blessed! It sounds like the first of many happy times in your knew house. Enjoy them all!

o

Lucky you Phoggie, those are the best days;)

o

Phoggie, I am happy for you. New house & family close you deserve all this & more.

Mary

o

Awww Mary3444, what sweet words! And thanks to all of you who responded...I hope you get to do this with your family also!

o

Glad it was a great day for you and your family. Once school starts it is hard for all of us to get together, too. Cherish these times.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here