Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
travels :)

Posted by OklaMoni (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 20, 12 at 21:01

I have been in many places, but I've never been in Cahoots. Apparently, you can't go alone.
You have to be in Cahoots with someone.

I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there

I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my friends, family and work.

I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too much on physical activity anymore.

I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.

I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.

Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older.

One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age I need all the stimuli I can get!

I may have been in Continent, and I don't remember what country I was in. It's an age thing.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: travels :)

Cute!

o

I loved it.

Shirley

o

This is great cant wait to share it thanks

o

Been to all those places. :-)

o

I tried to look that up so I can find the author for it, which isn't important, but I found a couple more that were on the list at some point. Thought you might like them:

People keep telling me I'm in Denial, but I'm positive I've never been there before!

o

I think you are in Dependent.

o

Me? No, I am in Complete.

o

I'll go to cahoots with you.

o

It is also great to be in Credible!

o

I was in Sincere once, but I didn't mean to be.

o

I was in Describable, according to a one-time boss - she said I simply amazed her! LOL I'm usually in adaze - not a bad place to be most of the time! I've been in la la land a bunch of times and will visit there again!

o

And I am in stitches. LOL

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here