Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Is Anyone Still Watching Big Brother?

Posted by Marilyn_Sue (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 30, 12 at 20:13

Since I don't have much of a choice of channels and shows to watch Big Brother is one I do like to watch. Is anyone else still watching it?

Sue

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Is Anyone Still Watching Big Brother?

No, I would rather watch the Republican Convention.......

o

Yes I sure am, I like it. That Dan is a genius!

o

The convention is not on any channels I can get.

Sue

o

lol I think Carol is using a LOT of sarcasm! lol

I've never watched big brother.

I did see an ad for Survivor, and there are a couple of celebrities (?) on it. I just noticed the one commercial
and "Blair" from The Facts of Life is going to
be on it.

o

watching right now! and i have showtime, so if i'm up at midnight often watch the after hours...noisey tonight!

o

I've never watched it is it some kind of dating show?

o

I love that show!! Have not watched it tonight, but will in a bit.

o

I had been getting a little bored with it this season...UNTIL last night!! WOW way to go Dan, but poor Danielle. It sure helped Dan's plan that Boogie commented to Frank about not trusting Ian. Brittany really hasn't done much so I would not be sad to see her go. I think it will be smart if Frank takes Dan to the finals. Dan won't get much sympathy being that he has already won once before, but last night's performance is worthy of something lol

Susan, I too watch the After Dark and enjoy the uncensored viewing.

o

No, Kat and others....I am watching because I feel it is important to be an informed voter.
Marilyn, our time zones are different.

o

I had to watch it after midnight because our stupid local channel had football on. I really don't like Dan now and hope he goes next. I always liked Britney. I think she's pretty inside and out. Now I want Ian to win.

o

ok.the contestants were left hanging...only 2 dropped off before the show ended...

won't spoil, but will say the new hoh is...a former hoh...

o

I'd also like to see Ian win, the past two shows were great. Dan's mind is very creative and I give him his props BUT Ian is a good contender if he steps up. I missed the two best shows as I was away but caught up with them online. CBS shows them free online.

o

Happy who won the HOH..Googled it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here