Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I'm sorry, thought I posted this--

Posted by jamie_la (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 26, 12 at 19:50

My brother passed away and we buried him Friday. How I wish I could have 'good' things to post about! lolol Now, we're having to get ready for Isaac. NO water left on the shelves at Walmart. Sure hope they restock. The one think I'm dreading is the lost of electricity for probably a week, hopefully not more. Send prayers this way!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I'm sorry, thought I posted this--

I'm sorry to hear this Jamie. You have my prayers for comfort and safety!

o

So sorry for your loss! Hugs for you!

o

Yes, I'm sorry for what you are dealing with, too - I am sending good thoughts and prayers your way.

o

Praying for you!

o

Jamie, hang in there girl, you will have a lot of people praying for you. Be safe.

o

Prayers and special thoughts going your way.

o

So sorry about your brother Jamie. Hope Isaac doesn't cause you much trouble... and that you have some better news to share with us soon. (((Jamie)))

o

Better days are going to come for you and your family....meantime, sending good thoughts a prayers for you.

o

I am so sorry to hear your news. You and your family remain in my prayers.

o

Jamie, that hurricane is just what you don't need. Good heavens, I sure hope good things happen for you soon.

o

So sorry about your brother. good thoughts to you as that storm passes by

o

Jamie, I am sorry to hear of your brother's passing. You are in my thoughts. Stay safe.

Anne

o

Blessings Jamie to you and your family, not only for the passing of your brother, but as you face the approaching storm. Hugs, too.

o

Good luck!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here