SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sheilajoyce_gw

8 days and counting

sheilajoyce_gw
11 years ago

8 days to our son's wedding in Big Sur. We are all staying in the same hotel, and hopefully the two little grandsons will be able to sleep well enough to be happy campers.

The 2 3/4 year old is the one we worry about. He had a rough time in Florida with his family and his other grandparents and the cousins. He never seemed to understand that this was a family trip. He kept asking to go to "Mommy's house," and when that didn't work, to "Grandma's house." When they returned, I went up to visit a couple of days later while he was napping. When I went in to get him up, he stood up in his crib and asked, "Grandma, did you find your house?" Then they came down here last week, and he kept asking me and his grandfather the same question.

Hopefully, he will adjust well because the bride has asked him and his 5 1/2 year old brother to be the ring bearers. Should be interesting.

We are lucky to be welcoming such a sweet, kind, and happy young woman into our family. They are good for each other and make a sweet couple.

We hope we have sunny, cool weather for everyone's comfort.

Comments (7)

Sponsored
WellCraft Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars61 Reviews
Virginia’s Full Service Design-Build Remodeling Company