Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What's for dinner Anytime?

Posted by minnie_tx (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 19, 12 at 17:48

Found this link in my files fantastic site I'm sure someone will like it

Here is a link that might be useful: Directory listing of over 400 recipe and cooking websites

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What's for dinner Anytime?

Wow, Minnie! That's awesome! Saved to to "Favorites" so I can read some after dinner. Thanks so much!

o

I have to block some time so I can look too. Dont know where I got the link enjoy

o

Thanks Minnie! Just what I need. MORE food/recipe sites!
The good news is that it hasn't been updated in 5 years. lol

o

I didn't know that.. I did see a couple of sites aren't there anymore oh well I tried

o

What's for dinner anytime? umm PIZZA, PIZZA, PIZZA anytime!

o

nice long list many of the links I clicked on are no longer valid links, that tends to happen when it is not being kept updated, but still some good ones there.

o

Well, I've spent way too much time looking at all the sites and recipes. Oh, my stars! Now I'm hungry. Thanks again, Minnie. I've just randomly clicked on different links and haven't found too many that aren't there anymore???

o

This is a great link! Joann, can you PLEASE add it to our Kitchen Table pages so we don't lose it? Thanks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here