Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What's for dinner Wednesday?

Posted by patti43 (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 29, 12 at 17:40

We're just having a fried egg sandwich tonight. I hardly slept last night and have felt lousy all day.

What are you having tonight?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What's for dinner Wednesday?

I am going with hot dogs and French fries. I need some thing easy, have been busy all day.
Feel better soon!

o

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, Patti. I've been there, though. Nothing like having a lousy night's sleep. We're just having BLT's. I was going to fiddle around with a quiche, but I want to try a potato crust and I don't have any potatoes. I've made it with hash browns but I wanted to try it with potato slices. Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow. Feel better. Dottie

o

I canned salsa this afternoon after I picked the tomatoes. I had 7 quarts, one pint and a half jar, and a pint jar. There was just enough left for me to have with my scoop chips for my supper.

Sue

o

Made a huge corn pudding last night, so will eat on that,plus sliced tomatoes and a hot dog without the bun.

o

Patti, I'm sorry you are under the weather. Sleepless nights are the pits. We just had steak and corn.

o

I baked salmon. Paired that up with a twice baked potato and green beans. Wish the beans could have been fresh instead of canned.

Shirley (hoping you have a better night tonight, patti)

o

I had just taken my tomato pie out of the oven; I had chopped the rest of my romas specifically for this.

A knock came to the door and my neighbour (to whom I give bread and goodies) brought up some dinner. Pork chops and potato and macaroni salad. So the pie will be tomorrow's dinner.

I hope tomorrow's a better day for you Patti.

o

We had left-overs tonight. Bob had stufffed pepper, potatoes and green beans and I had pasta with fresh tomato sauce heated just enough to be a little more than room temp but not enought to cook the tomatoes.

I canned 4 more pints of chunky tomato basil pasta sauce last night. Well I got a late start so I finished it by 8, then had an egg sandwich. I was whupped.

o

I made pizza last night....sausage, pepper and black olive and we have having some left overs tonight and DH said he was going to have a cheese and tomato sandwich later.
I have a loaf of bread baking in the oven....smells so good.

o

Looks like a lot of us our eating light tonight. Carol, when I got up this morning I fully intended to make bread. Well, that didn't happen.

Thanks for your good night's sleep wishes. I go through a cycle of not sleeping 3 or 4 nights and then sleeping 8 or 9 a few nights in a row. Does anyone else have a problem staying asleep? I've tried melanonin or forcing myself to stay awake later, but neither seems to help. Benadryl does, but I don't want to take that every night.

o

Chicken Salad sandwich and waffle fries a Chic Fil a

o

We were going to have fish tonight but the plan got changed when Bobby called. We ended up ordering 2 family size original all meat pizzas. After everyone ate we had 4 pieces left over and I sent it home with the kids.

They also took Bobby's queen size bed loaded up on Shannon's truck. Needless to say they were happy.

Tomorrow we are going to Milla's for dinner so the fish will wait until Friday.

Sorry you aren't feeling well Patti. Hopefully you will get a good nights sleep tonight. I take Flexeril and sleep like the dead and not groggy in the morning.

o

I have not been to the grocery in sometime and have not ordered from Schwans for a couple months so very low on food! We had breaded fish fillets on toasted hoagie rolls and corn for a side dish. The rest of your dinners sound much better!

o

Arther Treacher's Fish and Chips and deep fried zucchini. Don't have it very often, but, man, it was good!
DH laughs at me because 1) I eat my fish and fries with a fork and 2) I have to have four different sauces for my tiny plate of food - Ranch for zucchini, tartar AND malt vinegar for my fish and Bloomin' Onion Dip for my fries.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here