Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What's for dinner Tuesday?

Posted by patti43 (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 28, 12 at 17:02

It's been a laundry/cleaning day so tonight's dinner is pancakes and link sausage. Boy, am I ever tired.

What are you having for dinner?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What's for dinner Tuesday?

Sounds good to me. When DH was away on business I would make the kids sausage and pancakes or French toast for dinner. That was a real treat and they thought I was the best Mom. LOL I guess I'm going to have to cook tonight. The party is over. We're having steak, corn on the cob and cole slaw. I might even make some home fries.

o

Georgysmom, aren't kids great for the ego? Well, at least until they become teenagers. Sorry the party's over--you'd think for 3/4 century you could milk it a little longer. But your home cooked dinner sounds better!!

o

I took my soup beans, corn bread and smoked sausage fixed with peppers and onions to Amber's today. Cheryl and I had lunch with her and Alyssa. Alyssa turned 18 months yesterday. After I came home I canned two kinds of pickles, Kosher Dill and Bread and Butter. I was too tired to want much so just had a cheese sandwich and a banana and some iced tea. I can go to bed anytime now.....

Sue

o

I haven't had pancakes in ages. Sounds good.

I had almost a full bag of baby red potatoes in the crisper from when I bought them around the first of the month; so thought I'd better fix them somehow. Spread them on a cookie sheet over aluminum foil, drizzled olive oil, salt, and rosemary on them and baked them in my toaster oven for one hour. Mmmmmmmm. Would you believe this is the first time I've done this? Now that I know how easy it is I will definitely have them more often. Since I made so many, I ate a serving and will put the rest in the freezer for home fries some morning.

Also cooked a hot dog and had some yellow pear tomatoes. I should have roasted the tomatoes too! Never have tried that yet either. The little tomatoes are really coming on now and I should figure out something to do with them. Can they be frozen after being roasted?

o

Been traveling all afternoon, but still savoring over my Five Guys hamburger for lunch.

Oatmeal, per usual, tonight.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here