o
RE: Myben - pics of best friend

such a diva

o
RE: Myben

my favorite

o

Beautiful kittie, SamKaren. Looks like a sweetheart.

o

A sweetie!

o

That is one cute cat!

o

He is precious!!

o

Cute!
I've never had a cat (just dogs), but I know I've seen several pics of cats in sinks -- is it just because the sink bowl is cooling on their fur?

o

Such a sweetie!

o

Pammy, I think the coolness is part of it, & the oval-ish shape sort of makes a 'nest' for a curled-up kitty.

Plus, when your human appears, you can hop onto the edge & when she turns on the water, you can lap from the faucet.

o

She's sooo sweet!

o

Thanks. Can't imagine not having her in my life!

o

She is so cute! Does she have a black tail?

o

Awww,what a cutie!! :o)

o

Such a sweet looking kitty. I love the markings.

o

Her tail is black and white and looks like a big feather duster

o

So cute, thanks for posting. I love seeing pet pics.

o

I love her "snaggle tooth" photo!

How old is she? How did her path cross yours?

o

Pretty cat and love her markings!

o

There's no such thing as an ugly cat! Your cat is such a cutie, Karen! I can't imagine my life without a cat (currently we have 3!).

Sylvia explained the sink thing accurately. Ours don't hang out in the sink.........actually Roxie loves racing and jumping into the top and run around for a minute, then clean herself. Jump out and race down the hall.

Bud loves drinking out of the kitchen tap when we're in there.

Oh, Karen I see that you can keep your toothbrushes right side up. We have to have our bristles down, I caught Smudge chewing on the bristles one day! LOL (in case anyone asks, I switched to new brushes)

o

Myben will be 1 year old on my birthday. I adopted her at our local shelter last Christmas.

o

She is a beautiful cat, Samkaren! I love her coloring and her sweet expressions.

I am curious about her name. Where does it come from?

o

My cat is a chewer, too. It's funny to watch him 'chomp' on anything within reach. Just a big chomp or two. He's not a sink cat, but I have had a couple that were.

o

My brother had brought home a kitten and named him Ben. Ben was so loving that he took to me from day one and everytime my brother said it was his cat I would reply with "Nope...that's MyBen"!

So I named my sweet girl after Ben and she will always be MyBen and no one elses

SamKaren
your resident DJ

o

Cute cat and cute name. I think that color (or marking combination) is called a Harlequin. I have a couple of them. Love that look.

o

Unique, both in name and looks. Certainly one of a kind. Such a sweet face on that kitty. :)

o

beautiful kitty pics! luv the snaggle tooth one too. i just became more of a kitty person. we have always had DH's elderly girl cats who were not the most cuddly things, we just lost the last one GreyLady who was 20 yrs old. Last fall we started having a kitten follow us on our walks w my dog Sandy. We started calling him Stalker and Sandy would always go looking for him and eventually he would walk with us. This past winter we got him a carrier and heating disc on the first cold (cold for orlando) night we had. The next time we just decided to bring him in, as our Grey was not going to be around forever, and make him our kitty. He is the sweetest, cutest, most feisty little lovebug ever! i'm officially a cat person now too LOL ~ liz

o

Liz, that's how so many cats have ended up in loving homes....THEY adopt US!

Our Paco was a stray, too. He managed to convince us from day one that he would be the best house cat ever and he has lived up to it. Robert is silly over him, but he is a mama's boy.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here