Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What's for dinner Wednesday?

Posted by patti43 (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 14, 13 at 16:54

It was my radiation, chemo, radiation day and I am beat. We ate at Red Lobster on the way home from chemo. I was starving. Had hand-breaded shrimp (ate 12 of the 15), a large baked potato, some green beans and two off their biscuits. Harry also had shrimp, roasted red potatoes and cole slaw. No need for dinner at our house since it was 2:45 when we at lunch!!

What's for dinner at your house tonight?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What's for dinner Wednesday?

Hope you get a good nights rest, patti!

I was too pooped to post yesterdays lunch!
My "hangout day" with beloved GS. Of course, we shoe shopped :o) with no incident and we both agreed, faint on the shoes and the price. One store he got his dad's military discount and the other store I had a $10 off coupon.

Lunch was Mugshots burgers and GS was in awe with the variety of hamburgers plus the size of them burgers.

He had a patty melt on sour dough and I had a pepper jack burger, withi beer batter fries, that are unbelievably great.

Today, by my lonesome and went to Superior Grill for a side of a pulled pork tamale. Best in the area.

o

Not sure yet... but I am snacking on a bowl of Braums Chocolate Chunk Hazelnut ice cream for now.

:)

Moni

o

I had a bowl of great northern beans. I put a fried ground pork patty on a slice of bread, topped with lettuce, onion, and fresh tomato. Almost had to 'smash' the sandwich to get it to fit in my mouth. lol

Shirley

o

gadgets you are making me drool!

o

Patti, hope you are ok & can get a good nights sleep.

Long day all the pre-testing for the surgery is now over with.

Dinner was grilled cheese for hubby & I had a bowl of cereal.

o

What a long day for you Patti. Do you do the driving too, or does Harry? Love those late, big lunch days. We had ribs, fresh corn, wonderful tomatoes. We have 2 grandsons here for the week. it's going well.

o

Patti, sure glad you have a good appetite.

We are having buffalo chicken legs on the grill, steamed broccoli, cucumbers and onions in white vinegar and sliced tomatoes. Fresh peaches for dessert.

o

No idea..I have some chicken breasts thawing in cold water and salt in the sink...probably make another focaccia and make sandwiches..

Or maybe just run through the Wendy's drive through...I've got a headache..so right now, I don't care...lol...
It's almost 4...dinner won't be until 8.. I've got time to sort it out...

o

We both had doctors appts today and then getting ready to head to Louisiana for my mother's 91 birthday party so I am tired and ordering in Oriental food.
Have a friend that is staying at my house while we are gone and she is going to keep my little dog they are BFF's lol

o

chili dogs...fast tonight as dh had the stiches taken out on his finger.. everything was fine on the bi-op...

I always took a bread and butter sandwich with me to chemo...and often someone would bring in goodies in radiation (candy)! so never had the muchies..bless your heart! I didn't have double duty rad and chemo! i'd be starved, too!

o

I fixed lunch today and we had Great Northern soup beans, cornbread and ham steak. I was not very hungry this evening so I just had some macaroni salad.

Sue

o

Bobby and Amber dropped by while I was fixing dinner. Invited them to join us, of course Bobby can't refuse a Grandma meal. LOL

Spaghetti, salad, garlic bread.

o

I made a Shepard's Pie. For some reason, it always turns out a little different each time, but I think this one was a winner!! I like making a dinner where we don't need to worry about sides, since the veggies and starch are all together. Plus there is plenty for tomorrow night's dinner too.

o

We had ice cream. Just ice cream :-)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here