SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marilyn_sue

Hello on Sat. Afternoon

Hello all, I just put two ten inch peach pies in the oven and will put a ten inch blueberry pie in soon. Tomorrow is our church dinner and I will take a peach pie and a blueberry one. I am also planning on taking some of our yellow and red cherry tomatoes and an onion and cucumber salad. We gals went to a few rummage sales today, nothing too exciting at those. Cheryl and I did go back to the barn sale and I bought myself a nice Revere 4 1/2 quart pan and lid for $4.00. It is a nice size. Also bought some more Corelle bowls and small plates, twenty five cents each. For a dollar I bought a replacement lid for an oval crock pot. Discovered this forenoon that deer have found my corn patch and about four stalks were mashed down and the ears eaten! Not happy about that at all. While out there we started up the sprinkler again and Cheryl picked more sweet corn, cucumbers, tomatoes, and zucchini. Now I am going to scrub up a big pot of sweet potatoes and cook and peel for Amber to have in her freezer. So far last year's crop is still keeping well in my cool garage. I guess I should get busy again. What are the rest of you doing today? Hot and humid again and no rain.

Sue in Central Indiana

Comments (10)