Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Yeaa, we survived Isaac

Posted by jamie_la (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 30, 12 at 13:16

It was pretty rough. The wind gusts were scary. BUT, the bright side--electricity was restored this am. We were only ONE day without. But, ahhhh, this AC feels sooo good.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Yeaa, we survived Isaac

glad to hear you made it, jamie. we had you in our thoughts and prayers. :)

o

Great news! I think my family made it through ok too. My niece in Baton Rouge was close to losing power yesterday, her ex husband had lost power at his house.
I know they have clean up to do with branches and stuff.
Glad you are okay.

o

good news, Jamie!

o

I'm glad it's over for you Jamie. AC has really spoiled me. I often wonder how the women survived when they wore all those clothes and had hot flashes!

o

Great news!

o

Very good news! Now we are waiting for rain and possible storms to move in tomorrow sometime.

Sue in Central Indiana

o

Great news. You are so lucky. So many people will suffer so because of this storm.

o

A tiny bit of good news for you, Jamie, finally. Enjoy the AC!

o

Glad to hear the good news! At time, the media make it look worse than it really is. Just don't know what to believe. I'm glad you're reporting back with reality. Thanks.

Now the storm will give rain to some needy areas.

o

Glad to hear the good news! At time, the media make it look worse than it really is. Just don't know what to believe. I'm glad you're reporting back with reality. Thanks.

Now the storm will give rain to some needy areas.

o

Jamie, I'm happy to hear you are o.k. NOW - hurricane Leslie is forming and most likely will hit Haiti - those poor people - can they take another hit so soon?!

o

It is so terribly HUMID that I have ceiling fan, box fan going. My furniture is so wet, I have to move everything from the top of furniture, so there are no ring stains!

o

Good news to hear Jamie!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here