Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Birthday Georgysmom!!!

Posted by jasdip (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 26, 12 at 7:01

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Birthday Georgysmom!!!

Happy Birthday.... enjoying a great round of golf I bet !!!!

June

o

Happy Birthday!

o

Happy Birthday, Animated Happy Birthday, Animated Gifs,  Keefers

o

Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest.

Happy Birthday

Shirley

o

Happy birthday, I hope your day is fabulous!

o

Happy Birthday! Dinner out?

o

Happy birthday to the Steel Magnolia.

o

Hope your day is full of surprises and best wishes!

o

Happy birthday
Georgysmom
!!!

I hope you have a great year!

o

Happy Birthday, Georgysmom. May your life be full of hole-in-ones on and off the course! Have a wonderful day!

o

Thank you all. 3/4 of a century today. Wherever did the time go? No golf today June, but I did go for a walk...been a little remiss lately. Cut the walk short today just 4.6 miles. I have a new toy from me to me. It's a Garmin GPS watch for golfers. It also has an odometer on it so I now know exactly how far I walk. I'm also going to buy me some new golf clubs. There goes the kids inheritance, but what the heck, a great golf round is more important....LOL. We are going to my favorite restaurant for dinner tonight. I'm looking forward to it.

o

Sounds as though your day is great....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

o

Hope your day has been great so far and will end the same.

o

Hope you have a wonderful Birthday today!

o

Thank you all for the lovely wishes. It was a day full of phone calls from near and far and birthday cards. Capped off with a lovely dinner at my favorite restaurant. Soft music, peace and quiet and great food. So many of the new restaurants here are so noisy I can't stand it. This was just perfect. Tomorrow night I'm going out to dinner with just the ladies to celebrate. We'll just keep this party going.

o

Happy Birthday, sorry I am late!

Sue

o

Happy Belated georgysmom! It's hard to believe you're only 25 today. Enjoy your extended celebration!

o

I'm still celebrating Sue and dees. Going out to dinner again tonight with the ladies. It's hard to believe I'm only 25, too dees....maybe if I add fifty years. It would be more believable. LOL

o

Nah...you're only as old as you think you are. If you apply my method of age, you add the digits in your real age together. So, last year, I was 13 and I turned 5 earlier this year.

You're only 12.... *grin*

o

Belated Happy Birthday. Glad to hear you enjoyed it.

o

I just looked up the Garmin watches OMG I wish I still played golf... I can't even imagine how much fun that would be having the GPS watch to calculate the distances for your shots etc.You will have to give a review of your new watch after you have used it for a while...I just may get one for my brother who plays on a daily basis.

june

o

Thanks cynic and June. I was surprised to see this post jump up again. June, I had another GPS before this one and liked that one, too but I lost it. I couldn't believe I sprung so much for this one when you can buy others a lot cheaper but I liked the idea of the watch...I can't leave this one behind in the cart. I love this one because it also has an odometer on it and I now know exactly how far I walk. Such fun.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here