Tue, Aug 28, 12 at 6:44

Repetition

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I'll Show You Mine if You Show Me Yours Tues Aug 28

My grandfather, Harry Luckstone

o

Today is my baby's birthday. He is now 25 years old.

These photos were taken in 1991 (at 3.5) and last Friday at a wedding. (Aug 24th, 2012)

Happy birthday Michael!

o

That's a great photo of both of you. He's very handsome!!

o

Oh he looks like your hubby Jodi! And is he ever tall.

o

I love it that my son reads to his children.....here he is with Mio. (Not a recent pic.)

o

Jodi.....that's a cool pic!!!! :0)

Carol....I don't remember seeing that pic before....Cute!

I've been buying rosewood oriental plant/pot stands. :0) A decorative way of protecting the cherry table top.

IMG_6063

o

Nicole, it appears that your largest plant is a Silver Squill. This is the first time I've seen one other than the huge one I have on my back porch. The stems get longer and longer as time goes on. Sure is a pretty plant.

o

veel......Yes, that's what they are. I've got 4 pots of them. Had them for maybe 15 years now.....:0) I give the little bulbs to anyone who asks......never had them get any bigger than what you see here.

The others are begonias. A stem can be rooted in water, they're THAT easy! :0) And they bloom!!!

o

Thanks Mare, Jasdip and Nicole. He does look a lot like his father but some say our daughter is the spittin' image of me.

Here's a photo of her and I at similar ages.

Now that she's older and a head taller than me, she is no longer my mini-me. :-)

Jodi-

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here