o
I'll Show You Mine if You Show Me Yours Tues Aug 13

Posted by casey_nfld (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 13, 13 at 6:34

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I'll Show You Mine if You Show Me Yours Tues Aug 13

This little wren was scolding me everywhere I went in the yard yesterday. Apparently her little ones had fledged and were somewhere about, but I didn't see them.

o

Someone on the bike route in Iowa decorated their front yard, and we had fun with it.

photo 100_1448.jpg

photo 100_1449.jpg

photo 100_1450.jpg

o

Recently returned from a trip to Montana so will share some of the pictures over the next couple of weeks.

o

Our moon flower is taking over the back porch!

o

photo YellowGreen2_zps6f3220f7.jpg
 photo YellowGreen_zpsf7472a52.jpg

o

Water tubing: Jamaica

o

Canada Geese heading down our street. Hundreds fill the school yard at the end of the street and are now spilling over into the neighborhood. Luckily they never made it to our place which is six houses down.

o

Also from our recent trip to Maine. We went to the family lake cabin several times and went sailing in a sunfish.

o

LOL Jodi, that's hilarious! But I know they can make a big mess too.

Funny thing is, I live in Canada and I rarely see Canada Geese. Maybe once a year, sometimes not even that!

o

Yeah, Casey, my friend Dori who lives in that house is not too happy with the mess the geese leave. I posted that pic on her Facebook page and said "Dori, you have company?" She got on FB and told her DD to hurry and get home from Hawaii because there's a big mess to clean up. Her DD wrote "No way! That's gross!" :-)

This morning the school field was filled with hundreds of starlings I've never seen there before but not a single goose. But this afternoon, the geese are back and the starlings are gone.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here