Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
awesome Awesome

Posted by sheilajoyce (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 22, 12 at 1:35

I read on here people liked the Dollar Store's Awesome degreaser/cleaner, so I bought some. Tonight I was trying to clean some oily substance sprayed on my car windshield from a passing car carrier truck. The water and rubbing alcohol removed the drips of oil, but the window was smeared. So next I tried the dilute Awesome, and it was great. The window squeaked immediately as I was wiping it with paper towel. The dollar bottle goes a long way because you mix just a little of it with a quart of water. So I too highly recommend this stuff.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: awesome Awesome

I'm so glad you mentioned that. I had to leave the computer and go and see what kind of Awesome I used a day or two ago. It was Awesome Kitchen Cleaning solution. What great stuff.I sprayed it on badly damaged floor areas and could see it working and just scraped the residue up with a paper towel.

I couldn't remember where I bought it . Now I know thanks again

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here