Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Serious Need Of Hello Kitty Bedding

Posted by bulldinkie (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 20, 11 at 1:18

This is serious stuff here.My grand daughter wants hello kitty,comforter,sheets ..in full size anybody have any ideas as to where I can get this???

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Serious Need Of Hello Kitty Bedding

Try Target. They have Hello Kitty bedding.

o

Amazon has some.

Here is a link that might be useful: Hello Kitty

o

Sheets at the link below.

Here is a link that might be useful: Hello Kitty Peace Signs Full Sheet Set

o

Their website, Sanrio, has many HK items. Love that nightlight! Some cute bedding too, not the peace sign style. (Whatsa matter with me, over 60 years old and love Hello Kitty??!!)

Anyway, I don't know how easy it would be for you, but many malls have HK stores. You can use Sanrio's store locator.

Here is a link that might be useful: Hello Kitty

o

Is there a Chinatown near you? There's almost always a Hello Kitty store that has all sorts of things you'd never see anywhere else. And the rest of the novelty stores are filled with Hello Kitty merchandise.

o

aww...i LUV Hello Kitty stuff! I grew up w a next door neighbor who was Japanese and she would travel there every year and bring me Hello Kitty before it was in the US. I still have a few original pieces. I still get some things LOL. if you sew you might look at Joann Fabrics and get her polar fleece for a blanket or even if you don't you can get instructions to make non-sewing polar fleece throws. many yrs ago i got 3 yds of a cute purple HK polar fleece to make a robe. one night it unexpectedly got really cold here in orlando and i needed another blanket and pulled out that fleece yardage to sleep w and have used it as a blanket ever since LOL, never finished the edge or anything haha.

A few places to find HK stuff is Target (ALWAYS have stuff in the $1-$3 area) Macys & kohls (they have pillows clearanced right now)...good luck you will have no trouble finding a bunch of things! ~ liz

o

WOW!!!!!!!!!! DINKIE! You are HERE! HOW ARE YOU?

LIZ! check out the link below! YOU need this! lol

Here is a link that might be useful: hello kitty

o

Uh...look at the date on the original post!

o

oh! hahahahah... thanks Linda! geez! lol

o

LOL that is cute Kat! my DH would really be mad if I asked him to to install that thou LOL...i think he would say no!

Dinkie if you know anyone going to walt disney world Epcot they have alot of Hello Kitty specialty things (especially just FL stuff) in the Japan section. I always get my niece things there but only go to WDW for Food & Wine Festival in Oct. ~ liz

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here