Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Get together at Hayjud's

Posted by Nita__AZ (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 21, 13 at 23:05

This afternoon we went to Judy's for a get together. Kay who has been a lurker forever joined us. She has come to several other gatherings. She is such a fun gal, I wish she would come out of lurkdome and post. She already knows so much about everyone here at the KT.

Caroline from ND came in last evening and spent the night with us here in the motor home. She is staying with us again tonight. We sure do enjoy her company.

There was plenty of food, Tom grilled chicken and there was also potato salad, quinoa salad, baked beans and for dessert cake with ice cream.

The guys spent the whole afternoon with us too. They seemed to have a good time. Us gals kept chatting for hours, it was so much fun.

Kay, Caroline, Nita and Hayjud

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Get together at Hayjud's

Beautiful ladies~~~~weather looks wonderful.

o

Great pics of special ladies!

o

Lovely! And it looks like a beautiful day also. I know we always enjoy our visits with Nita and Mike, awesome folks.

o

I really would have loved to join you, but it still was nice to talk to Nita a few nights ago.

o

That's a great photo! Lovely ladies! Hayjud's lawn looks meticulous.

o

It's fun seeing all your photos. Nice how you incorporate friends with travel.

o

Beautiful day, beautiful ladies and a gorgeous lawn all make for a wonderful way to spend an afternoon--together! Thanks for posting, Nita! I love to see the pictures.

o

Great picture. You have the best time!

o

Lovely pic. And wasn't the weather perfect!

o

Hi everybody!
We had so much fun getting together with KT friends! Phyllis and Joan, it was feeling wrong not having you there. The weather was absolutely perfect,and I was glad we could be outside.

LOL, thanks for the lawn compliment! We live in an association and the crew comes every Thur to take care of the lawn. The dead bushes you can see behind us belong to a neighbor.

o

loved seeing this happy group You're are all beautiful

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here