Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Where are Nodakgal and Pattico?

Posted by jasdip (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 26, 12 at 21:12

I haven't seen either of them around and I miss them.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Where are Nodakgal and Pattico?

Thought I posted, but it disappeared. Nodakgal got some heavy rain and may be busy with family. Due miss her updates.

o

I'm still here...but I have to log on every time I post..and I'm sick and tired of doing so...

I hate it since Ivillage took over...

but I always read to see how you are all doing.

But you left a smile in my heart to know someone actually missed me.

patti

o

pattico try clearing all the cache and history and cookies from the browser you are using that usually fixes that problem. And I have found logging in on the main page of ivillage works best when I have had this problem for the main page go up to of the page here and click on the big Ivillage Garden web.

If you tell me what browser and which version I will be happy to tell you how to clear the cache or just google clear cache on IE version and list your version.

o

I have to sign on a lot, it takes only a few seconds. You can do it! lol

KatClaws AND Jen Tex! Missing them! and a lot others,
actually

o

I clear the history and cookies all the time but not the cache...I'll try that one and see what happens. I just cleared the other two a couple of days ago.

o

Another problem on here (only here) is how slow it is.

I click to navagate in and out of posts and it takes so long I think it didn't work and click it again. Then I get sent back to my start up page.

I wish they would do something about how slow it run in here. None of the other forum or website are slow like this place.

o

Yes, Kat, but Pattico and Nodakgal have been recent posters. I just wondered what they've been up to lately.

o

The slow problem is due to the ads, I have adblock plus with the easylist and it eliminates the ads so things load quite fast.

o

*waving Hi Jasdip*
Hey, I'm here now! LOL Thanks for missing me!!
I still stop in and read once a week or so.
I miss you guys too! Just got out of the habit of posting I guess. How's the hubby, and cats?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here