SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marilyn_sue

Weird Phone Call?

Sometime ago didn't someone post about getting a weird phone call concerning their computer? I had one today, he was foreign sounding and asked for Amber. Then he asked if I were a family member and I said yes, and then I did not catch it all but something about Windows and could I get on the computer. I told him no, not while I am on the phone, oh that is okay just look at the keyboard and see the CLT key and next to it the ALT key? I was in the kitchen by my laptop but did not open it or touch a key and I told him yes, then he asks what I was seeing and I told him nothing. He said well wait just a minute. All was quiet for a bit and I finally said hello a couple of times and he answers, I asked what this was about and he said it was nothing to worry about. I hung up. Right away he called back, I did not answer. It comes in on my caller ID as "Unknown Number" and Unknown Name". It also came in the other night at almost 9:00. I hung up then when they did not answer my hello right away. Oh, Amber has not lived here for at least 8 years. Has anyone else gotten a phone call like the one I got today?

Sue

Comments (6)