SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
samkaren_gw

Weekend and 2nd Interviews

samkaren
10 years ago

Boy am I beat!!!!!!

left Saturday morning for my Brother & SIL's house. 2 1/2 hour drive due to rain storm. Got there and they both gave me a HUGE hug!!! Wanted to cry I was so happy. We spent hours talking and talking. My nieces and nephews came over and they couldn't believe it when they saw me. Got hugs from everyone. When I was leaving the next morning my brother said he loved me and not to wait another 13 years to come over.

First interview at 8:30 this morning. Went well. Met with the Dean and the currect secretary (who is transferring to another department).

Second interview at 11:15 went well too. Met with head of department 7 committee members. Explained that I had been involved with education union for 14 years so I am really hoping that helped me. Job deals with the unions.

Both of them said that they will have their decisions by Wednesday. I feel I did my best and if this is meant to be it will happen.

Also...I had an interview where I work in another department. (Remember I was 9 for 9 not getting jobs). Got an email that I have a meeting with the Dean & HR on Wednesday. Wonder if they are going to offer me the job???????

Have to wait but will let you know when I hear what the outcome is on everything.

Thank you all for the good vibes!!!

SamKaren
your resident DJ

Comments (11)