SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tigerlil_gw

Hello Everyone!!!

Tigerlil
11 years ago

Don't know if anyone remembers me? I haven't had access to a computer for a couple of years and didn't even know if this site was still here.I am at my son's house and thought I would see what was going on here.I have missed all of you!Just bought a new laptop and will hopefully be online soon.We were in NM for almost 5 years.Went home last Feb.Got the twins to an age where they can kind of fend for themselves.LOL They celebrated their 4th. birthday saturday.We are in NM now and will go home Thursday.Everyone up here is doing good.DS is cancer free as far as we know.Little Rowdy has no residual problems resulting from his problems at birth and they are both growing like weeds.I can hardly believe they are already 4 years old.DH and I have both been diagnosed with diabetes in the last couple of years.Not very well controlled at this time but we are working on it.Other than that we are feeling pretty good.Well,I will get out of here for now.Will try to get back on here before we go home.See Ya later!

Comments (15)