SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lucillle

Sneakers�in color!!!

lucillle
9 years ago

Time to buy new athletic shoes and I'm tickled to see the vivid colors available. I still remember school days when I was young, changing into wrinkled green exercise uniforms and white gym shoes that didn't stay white long.

I got several, one pair a hot orange/pink Nike. I be stylin' :)
Hopefully they will help get me exercising.

Comments (9)

• socks
    9 years ago

You have to have good shoes to exercise. Walking or what?

Good for you!

• oldfixer
    9 years ago

Some of those colors are quite..........different.

• sushipup1
    9 years ago

I have a flashy multicolor pair of Skechers that I got last summer, and everyone comments on them. I LOVE them! I need to look for a new pair this summer!

Here is a link that might be useful: Skechers

• lucillle
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Socks,
    Yes, walking (with the dogs), bicycling after I build up a little bit of strength (after my knee injury) and using the elliptical.

Different is what I love, no more dreary.

I am amazed that some athletic shoes cost $300-400 (Not the ones I bought). But I love my bright new shooz!!!

• FlamingO in AR
    9 years ago

Enjoy them! I have the bright turquoise/lime green Nikes and love 'em, I get lots of comments on them, all good.

• murraysmom Zone 6a OH
    9 years ago

I have a pair of two tone bright blue Mizuno athletic shoes and my dentist commented on how I had such snazzy shoes, just like the kids wear! I'm 63 and I got a big kick out of that!!! LOL

• Terri_PacNW
    9 years ago

I have a pair of hot pink wth highlighter yellow accent Adidas and a navy blue with hot pink and white accent Adidas...oh and then recenty picked up a canvas pair of Nike in Violet purple..
    I get the most compilments on the hotpink/yellow and the violet pairs...

Color is fun!

• socks
    9 years ago

I saw those colorful shoes on Zappos website. The first time I saw someone wearing them, I thought they must have gotten them on sale because who would buy them otherwise? Now I think they are fun and see them often.

• ravencajun Zone 8b TX
    9 years ago

I have some extremely colorful Skechers and I absolutely love all of them. I get so many compliments on my skechers shoes everywhere. I made my husband go with me to the skechers outlet store and try some on and he was sold he now has I think 5 pair of skechers. The go walks were my first ones and he has a few pair of the gowalks. All of them are extremely comfortable.
    The skechers store here often has a buy one get one half off sale or just very big discounts. So we wait to buy then. Got mine at very good prices.I have so many I really don't need more but I want some of the new colors and styles!
    My husband has been hoping they would do the gowalks in real tree camo and I just saw that they now have them and they have the womens pink camo too.