Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Nexus 7

Posted by eileen101 (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 31, 12 at 17:12

I just bit the bullet and ordered the Nexus 7. Does anyone else have one and if so, do you like it?
Eileen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Nexus 7

I have it and I love it. At first I thought it had a couple of problems, but the problem turned out to be me. :-)

As this is my first tablet, I'm still learning. But I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it, and the reviewers I've read agree with me. I'm sure you'll enjoy it, Eileen.

o

eileen do a search here at KT for it we have several nice threads and one that is all about our favorite apps.

I recommend this for any new Android users
The Complete Android Guide

I am sure you will love it, I love all of my tablets.
there are some very good Nexus 7 forums out there with wonderful info highly suggest joining one and keeping up with them daily you will learn a lot from them.

o

Talk to me about apps, please.
there is the tread.
this forum has a dedicated Nexus 7 forum just look for it in the list.
Android Tablet Forum

o

Love mine but it will not replace my iPad. Will use it mainly as an ebook reader that has good Internet accessibility when travelling. Much lighter to hold when book reading. Have about 800 books on it and am down to 8GB. The Jelly Bean OS uses about 3GB with the additional stuff loaded. I added a virus checker, Aldiko book reader and four very basic games. Will continue to use my iPod for music.

o

as I have mentioned before for those interested in an antivirus program lookout security is the best rated one right now. Avast has a decent one too but they are new to the game. all have free versions

o

Thanks everyone! I'm going to start reading the forums right now. I didn't even think about an antivirus program for it!! Thanks again!!
Eileen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here