Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Just saying hi

Posted by jenni_ca (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 27, 12 at 17:03

Haven't been to KT much and thought I would stop in and say hi. I see lots of new faces here and some very familiar ones too.
Life is good for us. The kids keep me busy. They want to be here all the time. Grant will swim for hours if I let him.
He just turned 6 on the 19th and will be going into 1st grade. He is wise beyond his years and just knows stuff. We say he surely has lived before! LOL
Camryn is 3 1/2 and is her momma all over again. Very independent, stubborn and so gosh darn cute with an over the top personality. She is so funny and so animated.
Here is a recent picture of them.
Hope everyone at KT is doing well. I do stop in and read sometimes. Mostly, like so many others, I am on facebook.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Just saying hi

Wow--I just posted on my missing KT'er post about you and Steph, and here you are. You must have ESP because you posted before I did.!!

Those kids just can't get any cuter. I see Grant is soon to get new teeth. Hard to believe he'll be going in first grade. And that Camryn just makes me smile. I bet she keeps everyone on their toes.

Thanks for posting and don't stay away so long!!

o

AWWWWW......What cute kids!! We have one of those independent,stubborn little girls too.LOL

o

Your kids are too cute. Love the pigtails and love the missing tooth smile.

o

jenni: It was so good to see your name on this post. And of course, it's wonderful to see the latest on the grandkids. Time has just flown by since the process for Grant began.

Good to see you here. Stop back often.

Shirley

o

Thanks for the post! They sure are cute. I wish you and Stephanie posted here more often. You both always contributed in such a positive way.

o

Happy for the 'catch up'. The kids get cuter every year, and the years do go by tooooo fast. Glad to know that your are enjoying them as well...it is important! Thanks for the 'hi'.

o

Hi Jenni! It's nice to see you here again. Wow! Camryn actually stood still for a good picture! I love seeing the kids on facebook. It would be great to see you both here more often, tho.

Tami

o

Oh, this was such a treat to see the kids. Seems only a couple of years ago that we participated in the shower for Grant! Thanks for the update.

o

Thank you, Jenni, for showing us a picture of our babies - they are SO beautiful!!!! Say 'hi' to Steph for us! We miss both of you.

o

Hi, Jenni! The kids are adorable. I miss talking about sewing projects with you and the giveaways.

o

Thanks everyone. Nice 'seeing' so many old friends!
Flamingo, it was fun doing the giveaways. Like you, I've always got a few projects going and it's fun to surprise people with things.
Just might have to do that again soon.

o

Thanks for the quick update and picture of the kids!! Miss you and Steph around here!

o

Love those sweet beautiful faces! I don't know how you stand all that cuteness Jenni!!!

o

There's our miracle babies! My, they are so beautiful/handsome and have grown so much.

I, too, miss you and Steph. I can't do "Facebook," so it's a real treat when I get to see photos.

How's the new grand-pup doing?

o

What gorgeous children!!!

o

Wow! They have both grown, but, are still as cute as ever. Thanks for sharing their photo.

o

Please come post here more often, and Steph too. There are quite a few of us who don't do Facebook. Your grandkids just get cuter and cuter.

o

Hi Jenni! I think of you and your family often...so good to see you here! :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here