SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rosemaryt_gw

"Stayin' Alive" and CPR

rosemaryt
10 years ago

This is utterly ADORABLE!!! Firefighters dancing to the BeeGee's "Stayin' Alive" and simultaneously teaching basic CPR.

A couple months ago, I took CERT classes (LONG course), and they taught us to do compressions to the rhythm of the BeeGee's song, "Stayin' Alive."

Pretty memorable.

Here is a link that might be useful: Youtube video of rookie firemen dancing and teaching CPR

Comments (4)

• jel48
    10 years ago

Pretty cool! I used to teach CPR and Standard First Aid many years ago. Watching this makes me think I could use a refresher course. Not that I've forgotten how to do it, but I think you just get out of practice.

• rob333 (zone 7b)
    10 years ago

I'd always heard Chattanooga called the Boogie or Chattaboogie, now I know why. Wink! I can say that, I'm a Tennesseean.

• maire_cate
    10 years ago

Loved the descending disco balls! It was an interesting video - I didn't realize that the compressions were so shallow.

Personally I think I'll try Queen's "Another one bites the dust!"

• AnnaKay
    10 years ago

I've worked with adults with disabilities until I retired last spring and we had to be CPR certified. All I can say is that those EMT's better arrive quickly because I no longer have the energy and stamina to do all that!

The video is wonderful!