Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
More missing KT'ers

Posted by patti43 (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 27, 12 at 16:10

Jasdip got me thinking about others who used to post that I miss. These are just a few.

Bearcat--I think she lived in VA--? She had a baby boy and later a little girl. If anyone has her blog address I'd love to peek in and see how they're doing.

Karen--She does the Irish pictures and works for a university. I think she lives in IL.

Sophie, Benjamin and Oliver's mom. I've been wracking my brain trying to remember her name and all I can come up with is the kids. They live in Canada and she home schools the children.

Stephanie--after many problems she finally had a sweet little boy and later a girl. Miss her mom Jenny, too.

Clare (I think was her name). She lives in Canada and had two cute little girls. One was named Bella.

Wish they'd check in occasionally even though I know they probably don't have much leisure time.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: More missing KT'ers

Karen still posts - her KT name is Samkaren.

o

Stephanie checked in a while ago....think she had photo's of the kids too.

o

firemans wife seems to be gone too.

o

I've been wondering about Wendy, in Oregon, Kristie in Wisconsin, Liz in Florida, and Liz, the flight attendant, and scads of others. Yes, I wish they would pop in now and then. Nicole is the mother of Benjamin, Sophie and Oliver. I think she posts on Facebook, if I'm not mistaken.

o

Ah, yes! Nicole--thanks, Phyllis. That was driving me crazy trying to remember.

Bigfoot Liz (Liz in FL), posted a while back, but only once. Miss her, too.

o
RE: More missing KT'ers........

I just looked at a list of K birthdays I had and saw so darned many that have simply disappeared, as far as the KT is concerned. Do with they would bring us an update now and then. Has anyone heard from bulldinkie? I have her email address, but she hasn't replied when I wrote her.

o

Bulldinkie posts on the Cooking Forum but her last post was back in mid June.

o

Nicole is a new Mom to a 2 month old sweet baby girl she called Miriam. She posts the cutest pictures of her kids on Facebook

o

KatClaws....

JenTx......

BostonPat

tiger....

o

I miss StoneyBaloney. Also who is it that had pugs? Grammahoney or something like that.

BigBaby (Ron's wife) used to post regularly. I really miss her too.

o

Hah. Firemanswife - the troll/fake. :)

o

I've wondered about Bearcat also. I think her name was Joanna? Sweet babies for sure.

Wait, so firemanswife was all a lie? Adopting the 3 little girls, the one being bullied in school etc? Well damn....

o

I don't see Sandy in Iowa? Looks like lots of peeps are missing.
I remember Happy Go Lucky Gayle and Ang that had pugs?

o

Wow--great news about Nicole's new addition to the family. I love the names they pick. Thanks for the update, Cherryfizz.

o

I miss Murphy, She was so funny.

o

a few of those people are still at the meeting house.

o

jasdip, Bigbaby has been working diligently on her standup comedy. For those who may not know; Bigbay (Sue) has a Masters degree in Social work. A year ago our youngest graduated from high school. Sue thought it would be a good time to pursue her true love: making people laugh. She quit her job and has been breaking into the world of standup comedy. The sound quality is terrible in the link below but you'll get an idea of what I live with.

Ron

Here is a link that might be useful: Bigbaby

o

Miss the gal from Utah with the horses and dogs. She had some great happenings!

o

Katlan, Fireman's wife left after some people here basically called her a liar. Some believed her story some didn't and were very rude to her about it. I don't know if the story was true or not but she had been here awhile before all that happened so I don't see any reason why she would have made it up.

If I had been treated that way I would have left too. As a matter of fact I don't post here much or even read here like I used to because of some of the mean people who surfaced around that time. Fine if you don't believe what someone posts here but there is no need to be vicious about it. Just Scroll on by.

o

So many familiar names and memories. Some of them still post on different sites that I frequent occasionally and even more rarely post. I am often surprised when it occurs to me that I 'knew' them elsewhere.

And, I too, have felt the need to 'just scroll on by' when threads have taken a wrong turn. But I have been here a very long time and really call it home. And, yes, lori of Utah was one of my favorites among many others.

o
RE: More missing KT'ers///

Fireman's wife did post over a period on other forums--like the diet, or health. Not sure, but maybe still struggling. Just hope that everything worked out.

o

Glenda posted on facebook today. She must be back
from her cruise. she just "liked" something, didn't
write anything

o

Glenda has started a thread showing pics of her para-sailing.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here