Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
redcurls: a question for ya!

Posted by glenda_al (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 8, 12 at 15:37

How old are you teenage GK's?

Did they participate in the teen programs?

GS will soon be 16. And I have him enrolled in his age group and hope he gets involved.

Last year, when we went to AK, I couldn't get him to go, even though we went to the area and signed up for it.

He even had invitations in our stateroom but he just chunked them :o(

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: redcurls: a question for ya!

One was 12, one was 14, the other 16. The 16 year old went to a different group, but they all liked their particular program and hadn't expected to.....your guy will be in the 15-17 age group, I believe. Surprisingly, they didn't care for the slide...said the pool was too small! Their favorite thing? Room service late at night!!! LOL. But never from THEIR room, always grandparents' because they knew we had cash for the delivery person! If you haven't tried the Maui onion rings from the Fish & Chips place in the Lido cafeteria, I highly recommend them!

o
RE: redcurls: a qugggestion for ya!

I'm hoping he will get involved in his group. Know it would be a lot of fun if he had friends his age to hang out with at night. He's a very outgoing person and has tons of friends in school, here. Last year he had an acne problem, but he's been treated and his face is beautiful now.

I've see the Fish 'n Chips, but never ventured up there in the buffet area.

Do LOVE LOVE LOVE their chocolate lava cake. I have their recipe and made several times. Yummy!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here