Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
She's gone

Posted by jamie_la (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 28, 12 at 14:41

My sweet sister in law finally passed on. I say finally because she was suffering SOOO much from the cancer. All the family wanted was her pain free. She passed away Friday at 5am, the same day Hospice called us in for my brother. They wanted us there yesterday, so all 5 of his siblings, his kids, grandkids, and close friends were there for him. We had a miracle in that he awoke and was with us all day!!!!!!!!!! The hospice nurse said it truly was a blessing. We were able to spend the day with him till they totally sedated him to ease the pain. Please say a prayer, our family is going thru SOOO much right now. Her funeral is tomorrow :((

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: She's gone

Your poor family. Blessings on you all.

o

My heavens! You have so much to take in. It is wonderful that you realize the blessings that are taking place as your sister-law passes on and your brother was able to give you time with him that you never thought you would have again.

Thank you for sharing you story of family love and hardship. I am so inspired. I will be thinking so hard of you tomorrow and check back in for updates.

o

Why must they suffer so much? I just don't get it.

So sorry for all you're going through Jamie.

June

o

So much at one time. Try to know and see your dear one in a better place and remembering all the love you expressed.

And such a happy surprise about your brother try and know that this good news is not just for one time but all time hugs

o

Why must they suffer so much? I just don't get it.

So sorry for all you're going through Jamie.

June

o

Sending hugs and prayers for the family to accept what is happening. We don't know why things happen, but with our friends and family we will survive.
Prayers with you.
Marie

o

All of my very best wishes go out to you, all of the family and loved ones.

o

I pray for His peace to cover your entire family.

Shirley

o

My sympathy to all the family!

o

I am so sorry.
Keeping you and your family in my prayers at this difficult time.

o

Caring thoughts going out to you and yours, Jamie.

o

You are always in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry your family is going through this.

o

So, so sorry your family is going through so much right now, Jamie. Life can seem so unfair sometimes. (((Jamie and family))))

o

My thoughts and prayers are with you. May God give you all the strength and comfort that you need in these hard times.

o

So so sorry ! Praying for you all.

o

She's in a good place after suffering.

My condolences!

o

So sorry ((Jamie)). So very much to go through in such a short time. I pray your brother will have a peaceful passing. Prayers for the family.

o

You and your family are always in my prayers, Jamie. Much sympathy to you and them.

o

(((Jamie))) Prayers and special thoughts for all.

o

I'm so sorry you have to go through this. She's at peace.

o

My condolences to your family.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here