Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Something to Cool you off in this heat...

Posted by jasdip (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 17, 12 at 14:09

Here's a video that's sure to cool you off! I remember some of these!

Here is a link that might be useful: Gotta love Winter!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Something to Cool you off in this heat...

LOL, that man slipped in the ice was one of the reason we moved out of Colorado and into Houston. Ice & snow are not good condition for someone on crutches and in wheelchair.

I had the video in full screen and when that truck passed under the bridge.... WOW! It felt good :) Thanks.

o

And that's why I'm so happy we escaped the "great white north" and have lived in the deep south for about 25 years. I miss seasons changing. I DO NOT miss the snow shoveling, icy roads, brutal cold, blizzards, being stranded on the side of the road during a white-out, etc., etc.

o

I would take winter any day of the week to this miserable 90-100 degree days we've had since June. At the 11 o'clock news it was still 90!!

o

After seeing that, I might have to put on a sweater, brrrrr......

Living here in SW. Pa., we've been very lucky the last couple of years and haven't had the terrible weather but it really doen'st matter to me, I spend the winter in Florida....No snow down there.....

o

The more I see stuff like that, the more I like earthquake country. :-)

Jodi-

o

How about this?
I just love that pic!

o

Honestly.....a little cool weather in small doses is fine with me! :0) I was wearing a down parka last weekend up in the high country. There's still spots of snow. YES!!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here