Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Great start for the day! How was yours?

Posted by glenda_al (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 2, 13 at 12:45

Big big crowd for water zumba this morning. Music was great, got you in the mood, and everyone had a great workout.

How was yours?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Great start for the day! How was yours?

cool to the point I have a sweatshirt on, lol...my mother used to love her water aerobics class so much...only thing i did was make out bills and get them mailed...

trying to crock pot sweet/sour chicken...even put in the rice...we'll see how it does, lol....

o

I was up early and out shopping with Cheryl. Had fun at Hobby Lobby and Joann's. Then a lunch from Steak and Shake, foot long hot dog and fries. I had my own iced tea. From there Cheryl went to Meijer and I waited. We stopped by Amber;s and played with Alyssa. Had a piece of cake there, Italian Cream Cake. Very rich. My day isn't over so not sure what this afternoon and evening will bring. I am hoping it isn't more rain.

Sue

o

I want to start mine over. Power was down last night, when I came in this morning the power source on my computer was fried. *sigh*

o

Bummer, angelaid!

Marilyn, Italian Cream Cake sounds delicious! Did you make it?

susan, our heatwave broke, less humidity now, and it's 88. Time to turn the ac on :o)

o

No, Glenda, I did not bake it. Amber bought it yesterday at Sam's Club. It is pretty good, but rich. I am not much of an icing person, :)

Sue

o

I took DGD's exBF out for breakfast~~~he is testing for our county's sheriffs dept and was right down the street and had a 'sand zen garden' he wanted to give me;)

He is such a sweetheart, I am hoping if he gets his act together they will get back together~~if not, then it was not meant to be.

I was up and out by 8:30 that is crazy for me!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here