Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Please pray

Posted by jel48 (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 12, 13 at 12:43

Please pray for my family. My grandson, Maison, 20 month old son of my stepdaughter, Emi and her boyfriend Josh, fell from a second story window last night. He has failed all neurological tests. They will be repeated in a few hours, but it's just to confirm what we already know. Please, please, prayers and good wishes only. We are hurting so bad right now. Please no negative comments.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Please pray

How heartbreaking for you and your family, Jel. Medical miracles occur, so let's hope and pray for that. Keep us posted. I know the doctors will do everything possible.

o

Praying for Maison

This post was edited by jkayd_il5 on Fri, Jul 12, 13 at 21:50

o

I've added my prayers for him and the rest of your family.

Shirley

o

Oh no. You and your family are in my thoughts and I will think of you during this time.

o

Adding special thoughts and prayers!

o

So sorry for you all.

o

Praying for strength for you and your family. So, so sorry!

o

Prayers for your grandson, Maison, his parents and your whole family. Such a heartbreaker...praying for a miracle!

o

Praying for Maison. (((hugs)))

o

Prayers for Maison and his family.

o

How awful. My thoughts are with you.

o

All I can say is I am SO SORRY and will definitely pray for your family.

o

Oh my God, I remember when Maison was born. We all discussed his name and how to spell it. I am in shock. I am praying for you and your family. I pray for a miracle for the darling boy.

o

Oh, why must these accidents happen! I'm so sorry for you and your family. This is hard to bear and will take a long, long time for the ache to dull.

o

Caring thoughts and prayers going your way.

o

I am adding my thoughts and prayers for Maison and his family. I am so sorry!

o

I'm so so sorry, jel. You have my prayers.

o

I'm so sorry.

sending all my best thoughts for strength and grace.

o

Adding my thoughts to this very sad post.

o

I, as well, am praying for Maison.

o

My heartfelt, thoughts and prayers are with you all. I am so sorry.

o

I am praying and have asked my family to pray for the baby and for all of you.

o

I am so very sorry for little Maison, and the grief the family must be experiencing.

o

My prayers to both you & your family

o

I am so sorry about this sad ad scary time. Keeping Maison and his family in my prayers.

o

Adding prayers for the family.

o

Oh, Jel, I'm so sorry to hear this. Of course you and your family have my prayers for little Maison!

Tami

o

sending positive thoughts and prayers to the family.

o

Mason is in my prayers

o

I am praying for your family

o

Praying for Maison and his family.

o

Oh what devastating news. You have my most sincere prayers that your sweet little baby Maison is o.k.

o

Have said a prayer for the little one, and for strength and comfort for the whole family.

o

Saying a prayer :(

o

Hugs and prayers.

o

How devastating! A special prayer for Maison and for all the family. (((((jel)))))

o

Add my prayers for Maison and his family, so sad to hear this news.

Sue

o

Praying that God grant the strength to your family to cope with this tragedy.

o

I'm offering prayers for all of you. The pain in your heart's must be paralyzing.

o

Prayers coming from here, also. I'm so sad for you all. Accidents happen and we have to wonder why. We all experience them from time to time. May all the prayers and the medical people be able to work a miracle.

o

Will say special prayers!

o

I'm praying too. Miracles happen.

o

I can't imagine the pain you are all go through, I am so sorry. My prayers and thought are with you all.

o

reaching out to you espically, since you will be the strenth your dsd will be needing...so very sorry....

o

Adding my prayers to those already here..

o

I'm so sorry for this tragedy and your family's pain.

o

I'm so sorry and am sending best wishes to you and your family for the little boy.

o

Thank you all, for your prayers and kind thoughts and support. This kind of love and support is what has kept us going the last few days. I am sorry to have kept you waiting so long for more information.

Maison is a bright spot in the lives of everyone who knows him. He has the biggest, most delighted smile, and it absolutely lights up the entire room! He has such a personality for such a little guy!

Maison left us late Friday. He has a grandmother (Emi's mother) and other family members who, I am sure, were waiting to meet him with open arms. I know that smile is absolutely lighting up heaven now.

We will miss him so much.

Please continue to pray for all of us who were left behind.

Plans have not been finalized (later today) but the funeral will most likely be Thursday or Friday. Emi has a brother in the Marines who will not be able to get here until late Wednesday. We will wait for him.

o

I am so sorry to read about this, prayers to you and your family.

Sue

o

So very sorry. My sympathies go out for the family.

o

Sending heartfelt sympathy to all whose lives were touched by this precious little boy. May all find peace knowing that he is with others who love him.

o

I'm so sorry.

o

I'm so sorry.

o

Our prayers are with you and your family. So sorry this happened.

o

So sorry to hear this sad news about your sweet grandson. Will keep his family in our hearts and thoughts and prayers over the upcoming days.

o

Thanks for letting us know. I pray that He is with each of you every step of the way.

Shirley

o

I am so sorry for you n your famiy's loss. ((( HUGS)))

o

I am sorry for this terrible tragedy - your family will be in my prayers.

o

I am so, so sorry.

o

Jel, I'm so very sorry for you and your family. What a heavy heartache. I'll keep you all in my prayers.

o

God bless.

o

My deepest sympathy to you and your entire family. RIP Maison

o

I am so very sorry. I have a special place in my heart and thoughts for parents who lose children. I can't imagine the heartache. I will add Emi and Josh.

My Prayers go with you all.

o

I am so sorry for your terrible loss. Best thoughts for your family.

o

I've been waiting and watching and hoping and praying. So, so sorry. I cannot possibly imagine the pain and sorrow. Continued prayers for you and the family.

o

So very sorry for your loss....

o

My deepest sympathies to your family, and especially Emi.
Prayers for Emi.

o

I'm sorry for your family's loss.

o

I cry for you and your family~~sending Peace and Love to you all~~~

o

What a heartache... May the presence of the Lord strengthen and comfort each of you

o

So deeply sorry for your loss.

o

and they will be waiting for him with open arms... so sorry for the family...

o

I'm so very sorry to hear this sad news.

o

Sorry to hear of your loss. I pray that you will feel the comfort of the Lord during this sad time.
Lois

o

Oh no. God bless his sweet little soul. I will pray for the parents, you and the entire family that you can heal from this unbearable loss. I hope you can find peace one day. You all have a long road ahead, but have each other to get down that road together. I'm very sorry.

o

Oh, I was so hoping for a different update. I have been checking back several times a day. That sweet child. I am so very,very sorry for your loss of this darling boy. I am thinking of all of you who love him and who will miss him every day. I am so sorry.

o

Jel, I'm so sorry for your loss,prayers coming your way.

o

My heart goes out to you and all concerned, along with prayers for strength and comfort.

o

I am so sorry for your loss. Deepest sympathy. Satine

o

Oh how sad to read this post. I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts.

o

I am so very sorry for your loss.

o

I am so sorry for your loss. You have a wonderful memory of Maison's beautiful smile.

o

I'm so very sorry. My prayers are with you and your family.

o

So incredibly sorry for your loss. There just are no words.

o

What a horrible experience you're all suffering just now, with the loss of such lovely child.

Prayers being offered for all of you.

(((((Jel, Emi, Josh and family)))))

ole joyful

o

Again, I have kept you waiting for a long time for an update and my very grateful thank you.

Saturday, we celebrated the life of, and said goodbye to the earthly body of our grandson, Maison. I can't begin to describe the feelings that one has, saying goodbye, even with the sure knowledge that a much loved grandchild is now in the arms of Jesus. I know that others here have had to say similar goodbyes. This is so much different than losing a grandparent, parent, or even a sister, as I did a few years ago. You never think that you will be here beyond the time of your children or grandchildren. And even then, I know it is so much worse for Emi and Josh, because they have to go to bed each night without him and wake each morning without him.

At the same time, we have been truly blessed to have him in our lives, and to share his brief 20 months on earth, with him.

Thank you everyone, for all of your love, prayers, and support. We appreciate all of you so much. You give us strength.

Please continue to keep all of us in your prayers. Emi and Josh, Josh's family, and Emi's family.

o

jel, thank you for keeping us in mind. We've been thinking and praying for you and your family. It must be difficult to write about, but we appreciate your letting us know how you are doing. Keep writing, maybe it will help you when you see how much even perfect strangers (and we are pretty perfect) care.

o

I am so sorry to hear the terrible news...I am sure he is in his Grandmothers arms sleeping peacefully now.My heart nad prayers go out to all of you....

o

I can so sympathize with yall. I'm sooo sorry this had to happen, and you're right, its the most painful thing you will EVER endure.

o

Prayers for you and yours. I'm so sorry...I cannot even imagine the sorrow..!

o

I am so sorry for your tragic loss.

(((((((Jel and Family)))))))))

o

((((((Emi, Josh, Jel, family and others who loved Maison )))))) while he dwelled among you.

ole joyful

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here